Webinar: Estate Planning in a Crisis
Time & Location
About the Event
During this time of uncertainty, we could all use a little peace of mind.
YOU’LL LEAVE THIS SEMINAR KNOWING...
• How to protect against a living probate if you become sick or disabled and are unable to manage your affairs... and why most estate plans fail to deal with this
• How traditional estate planning has failed to protect most American families
• How to preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
• Why most family wealth never makes it beyond the third generation and how to ensure that your children and grandchildren never face this problem
• Why most Living Trusts don’t work, where the areas of concern and greatest risks are, and how you can correct the problems
• Why “bare bones” documents almost never work and how to know if you have one. And how to avoid a “one size fits all” estate plan
• If you refinanced your home in the past several years, your biggest asset may be at the
• How to protect your children’s inheritance in case of their own divorce... up to 50% may walk out the door with the ex in-law
• The downsides to Joint Tenancy and how to avoid them using a proper estate plan