Tue, Jun 09|
Webinar: Estate Planning in a Crisis
Will your family be able to access your bank accounts if you get sick? How much of your hard earned estate will your family lose at the generation transfer? Hint: It could be everything you've built.
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2020, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM PDT
About the event
During this time of uncertainty, we could all use a little peace of mind.
YOU’LL LEAVE THIS SEMINAR KNOWING...
• How to protect against a living probate if you become sick or disabled and are unable to manage your affairs... and why most estate plans fail to deal with this
• How traditional estate planning has failed to protect most American families
• How to preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
• Why most family wealth never makes it beyond the third generation and how to ensure that your children and grandchildren never face this problem
• Why most Living Trusts don’t work, where the areas of concern and greatest risks are, and how you can correct the problems
• Why “bare bones” documents almost never work and how to know if you have one. And how to avoid a “one size fits all” estate plan
• If you refinanced your home in the past several years, your biggest asset may be at the
• How to protect your children’s inheritance in case of their own divorce... up to 50% may walk out the door with the ex in-law
• The downsides to Joint Tenancy and how to avoid them using a proper estate plan