top of page
Group 1.webp


Everyone over the age of 18 should have the following three documents in place:


  1. Health Care Power of Attorney – Identifies who can make health care decisions for you in the event you are too sick to make your own health care decisions, conveys your wishes regarding end-of-life care, and specifies any restrictions you may have regarding your health care.

  2. HIPAA Authorization – Authorizes medical providers to share your medical information with the individuals you name in the document.

  3. Financial Power of Attorney – Authorizes someone else to take care of your financial affairs on your behalf if it becomes necessary.


Additionally, anyone who is the parent of a child under the age of 18 should have a Short-Term Guardianship form in place. This document allows parents to name a guardian who can temporarily take care of minor children in case both parents are sick or quarantined. It is even more important for single parents.

Complete the form below to request your documents.

Family Emergency Plan

Fee $500

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page