ESTATE PLANNING WITH MINOR CHILDREN
Is Your Family Protected ?
If you came this far you want to protect your family at all cost. Taking the time to understand what you don't know, what isn't effective, and what you need to ensure your family and legacy are protected is the first step to gaining estate empowerment.
By the end of this webinar, not only will you learn information about estate planning for children, wealth tactics that shoul dbe included in your estate plan, but you will gain confidence, feel secured, and gain a deeper understanding of what generational wealth really is.
COULD THIS BE YOU?
Hoover over each profile & see who you identify with the best
I DONT KNOW WHERE
- I want to learn about financial planning, but legal jargon is complicated.
- How can I prepare my children's future when I wasn't educated on building legacy's?
- I don't want my children to struggle growing up or through adulthood, I need guidance and reassurance they will be secure
- I'm aware of the life I live now, but how does it affect my childrens future?
WE FEEL PREPARED,
BUT WE WANT TO BE SURE
- We're doing the best we can, but what if we could be doing more?
- This topic is somewhat intimidating, but we're willing to be educated
- I want to secure their future the legal & right way
- Their lives depend on my investments
WE ARE READY TO PROTECT THEIR FUTURE
- We thought about this topic for a while now, and we are ready to secure our childrens future
- I want my loved ones to have control over my property, not the state
- I need to minimize my expenses as soon as possible, show me where to begin
- We have to plan ahead incase the unimaginable happen
GET TO KNOW US
We are an African American mother-daughter estate planning law firm using all the tools at our disposal to close the information gap that keeps families from leveraging and protecting assets to create generational wealth.
We are on a quest to normalize the idea of black, latinx and LGBTQ families using trusts to build generational wealth.
We serve all families, with special attention to the unique needs of Black, Brown and LGBTQ families.
SAVE YOUR SEAT!
May 05, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM PDT
We're glad you came this far! This opportunity is crucial to protecting your hard work the right way! It's releving to know how your families life now directly affects future generations.
If you're ready for financial & legal security click the button below.